AT LAST, THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE FOR DOING IT “RIGHT” WITH YOUR GRANDCHILD
2014 Gold Award Winner from Mom’s Choice, naming it among the best in family-friendly media, products and services.
“This bighearted guide is here to help Mom become Grandma…An excellent guide, full of friendly advice and inspiration for proud grandmas.” —Kirkus Reviews
Four savvy grammies share their early childhood expertise and the current research on the importance of play for children from birth to age five. Here is the ultimate guide for becoming the grandmother little children run to hug.
THIS COMPREHENSIVE BOOK INCLUDES
- Indoor and outdoor activities for fun with newborns to preschoolers
- What’s new and needed from cribs to car seats
- Refreshers on what children do, when they do it and how to respond
- Music, books and art for infants, toddlers and preschoolers
- Experts’ views on too much “screen time”
- Updated safety guidelines every grandmother needs to know
- Strategies for enhancing long distance grandparenting
- A chapter for grandpa too!